Credits

Powered by Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 31, 2007

Unforgettable Experience

At 7:20 a.m. on October 19,2004, my husband and headed our way to Sta.Cruz Elementary School the station where I'm teaching.We passed in a very worst road condition wherein we met an accident when suddenly a drunk motorcycle driver clashed our motor and I broke my femur bone at my right leg and my husband got a big wound in his right foot. But we're fortunate enough that God gave us the second chance to enjoy life despite the trials we've encountered.I never forget the pain and strength that Lord gave me when I was down,I learned that in those times I cling and put my whole trust to our Almighty and he really answered my prayers. Within 6 months I was given a rehabilation leave of absence with pay.When I returned to my work I walk with three feet,with a cane like father Abraham but GOD is merciful and now I can walk well and it seems I never met that terrible experience.